The LIWA Consortial Catalogue lets you get materials from HCT, Zayed University, and UAE University libraries. You can search all three libraries at one time and request items from any of the libraries be delivered to your college for you.
There are links to LIWA within the HCT Library Catalogue, or, you can search LIWA directly.
Searching LIWA from the HCT Library Web Site
1. Go to the HCT Library Home Page
2. Click on LIWA on the left side of the screen and enter your search in the box.
Searching LIWA directly
1. Go to the LIWA Home Page
2. Search for a keyword, title, author, subject or call number.
3. Select an title from your list of results. The item record will tell you how many libraries own the item.
4. Click on [X] LIWA libraries have this item. You will see a list of all the libraries that own it.
Placing holds on LIWA items
1. From the LIWA title record, click Request this item.
2. Under “With which institution are you affiliated?”, choose Higher Colleges
3. Click on Submit Above Information
4. Fill in your details and select a pickup location. Then click Submit